Md Alamgir Kabir is working as a Lecturer in the Department of Software Engineering of Daffodil International University, Bangladesh. His research interests are in software engineering, data stream mining, and concept drift. He is the recipient of CSC scholarship for his Master’s study in Wuhan University from Chinese Government Scholarship Council, China. Currently, he is a research student at the Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong.
PhD Research Student, City University of Hong Kong
M.Engg. in Software Engineering, Wuhan University, China
B.Sc. in Software Engineering, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
Data Stream Mining
- Md Alamgir Kabir, and Bo Han. “An Improved Usability Evaluation Model for Point-of-Sale Systems.” International Journal of Smart Home 10.7 (2016): 269-282. [Index: EI and SCOPUS]
- Md Alamgir Kabir, Sydul Islam Khan and Md. Ismail Jabiullah, “A Survey on Process Oriented User Security Questions Based Approaches in Requirements Engineering” Journal of the Bangladesh Electronic Society, J. Bangladesh Electron, Issue: 2014, ISSN: 1816-1510.
- Md Alamgir Kabir, MdMijanur Rahman, “A Survey on Security Requirements Elicitation and Presentation in Requirements Engineering Phase”, American journal of Engineering Research (AJER), pp: 360-366, Issue: 2, V-12, 2014.
- Md Alamgir Kabir, Md. Mijanur Rahman and Md. Ismail Jabiullah, “Model for Identifying the Security of a System – a Case Study of POS System”, International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR), Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), 2013 e-ISSN: 2278-0661, p- ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 11, Issue 6 (May. – Jun. 2013), PP 75-82.
- Sydul Islam Khan, Md Alamgir Kabir, Anisur Rahman, Md. Ismail Jabiullah and M. Lutfar Rahman, “Strong Message Authentication and Confidentiality Checking Approach through Authentication Code Tied to Ciphertext”, Journal of the Bangladesh Electronic Society, J. Bangladesh Electron. 12 (1-2); 01-06, 2012.
- Md Alamgir Kabir, Sydul Islam Khan and Md. Ismail Jabiullah, “Life cycle implementation of an android application for self-communication with increasing efficiency, storage space and high performance”, Journal of Green University, Volume 3, Number 2, December 2012, ISSN 2218-5283, PP: 74-78.
- Md Alamgir Kabir and Prof. Dr. Md. Ismail Jabiullah, “Neja Neja Android Shikhi” in Bangla Language Published by Gankosh Prokashoni, 2013.
- Md Alamgir Kabir, Omar A. M. Salem, and Muaan Ur Rehman. “Discovering knowledge from mobile application users for usability improvement: A fuzzy association rule mining approach.” Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), 2017 8th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2017. [Index: EI, SCOPUS]
- S M Hasan Mahmud, Md Alamgir Kabir, Omar A. M. Salem, Kazihise Ntikurako Guy Fernand, “The Comparative Analysis of Online Shopping Information Platform’s Security Based on Customer Satisfaction”, 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology, Changchum, China, December 10-11, 2016. [Index: EI, SCOPUS] [Best Paper Award]
- Md Alamgir Kabir, Muaan Ur Rehman, and Shariful Islam Majumdar. “An analytical and comparative study of software usability quality factors.” Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), 2016 7th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2016. [Index: EI, SCOPUS]
- Tanjila Farah, Delwar Alam, Md Alamgir Kabir, Touhid Bhuiyan, “SQLi penetration testing of financial Web applications: Investigation of Bangladesh region”, 2015 World Congress on Internet Security (WorldCIS), pp-146-151, Oct.19-21, Dublin, Ireland, 2015. [Index: SCOPUS]
- Delwar Alam, Touhid Bhuiyan, Md Alamgir Kabir, Tanjila Farah, “SQLivulnerability in education sector websites of Bangladesh”, 2015 Second International Conference on Information Security and Cyber Forensics (InfoSec), pp-152-157, 2015/11/15. [Index: SCOPUS]
- Delwar Alam, Tanjila Farah, Md Alamgir Kabir, “Exploring the SQL injection vulnerabilities of .bd domain web applications”, pp. 110 – 114,10 – 11 Oct., Zurich, Switzerland, 2015
- Tanjila Farah, Delwar Alam, Md Nadir Bin Ali, Md Alamgir Kabir, “Investigation of Bangladesh region based web applications: A case study of 64 based, local, and global SQLi vulnerability”, 2015 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE), pp-177-180,2015/12/19.[Index: SCOPUS]
- Delwar Alam, Md Alamgir Kabir, Touhid Bhuiyan, Tanjila Farah, ”A Case Study of SQL Injection Vulnerabilities Assessment of .bd Domain Web Applications”,2015 Fourth International Conference on Cyber Security, Cyber Warfare, and Digital Forensic (CyberSec), pp-73 – 77, Cape Town, South Africa, 2015. [Index: SCOPUS]
- Md Alamgir Kabir, AJM Imtiajur Rahman, and Md Ismail Jabiullah. “Life Cycle Implementation of an Android Application for Self-Communication with Increasing Efficiency, Storage Space and High Performance.” Green University Review, ISSN 2218 5283: 74-78.
- Sydul Islam Khan, Md Alamgir Kabir, Md. Ismail Jabiullah and M. Lutfar Rahman,“Study of the Message Authentication Techniques for Secured Electronic Transactions”, Conference on Electronics and ICT for National Development 2012, Bangladesh Electronics Society. 3-4 October, 2012 Dhaka, Bangladesh. Page: 112-116.
Award and Scholarship:
- Postgraduate Studentship Award, 2018, City University of Hong Kong.
CSC Scholarship, 2015-2017, Chinese Government Scholarship Council, China