Emran Ali is working as Assistant Professor at the Department of Computing Sciences and Computer Engineering, Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. His research interests are in Machine Learning, (Big) Data Analysis, Biomedical and Image Processing. Before joining at Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University, he was employed by several renowned Software Development Companies across the country. He has more than 3 years of industrial experience and, over 4 years teaching and research in Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University, Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Duration: 2007-2010 (Completed in 2012)
All courses related to Computer Science and Engineering for undergraduate level specialty in computer programming languages.
- Machine Learning
- (Big) Data Analysis
- Machine Vision and Image Processing
- Human Machine Interaction
- Nahid Sultan, Emran Ali, Md. AhsanHabib, Md. Ibrahim Abdullah; “Performance Analysis of Energy Detection Based Spectrum Sensing Over Wireless Non-Fading AWGN Channels in Cognitive Radio Network” in International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER); e-ISSN: 2229-5518, Volume-8, Issue: 1, PP: 1492-1496; January, 2017.
- Sabina Yeasmin, Priyanka Basak Tumpa, Adiba Mahjabin Nitu, Md. Palash Uddin, Emran Ali, Masud Ibn Afjal; “Study of Abstractive Text Summarization Techniques” in American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER); e-ISSN: 2320-0847, p-ISSN : 2320-0936, Volume-6, Issue-8, PP:253-260; August, 2017.
- Md Nahid Sultan, Emran Ali, Md Arshad Ali, Md Nadim, Md Ahsan Habib, “Smart Campus Using IoT with Bangladesh Perspective: A Possibility and Limitation” in International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology (IJRASET); e-ISSN: 2321-9653, Volume-5, Issue-8, PP:1681-1690 August, 2017.
- Md Arshad Ali, Emran Ali, Md Ahsan Habib, Md Nadim, Takuya Kusaka, Yasuyuki Nogami; “Pseudo Random Ternary Sequence and Its Autocorrelation Property Over Finite Field” in International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security (IJCNIS); e-ISSN: 2074-9104, p-ISSN: 2074-9090, Volume-9, Issue-9, PP:54-63; August, 2017.
- Palash Uddin, Emran Ali, Md. Abu Marjan, and Md. Abdulla Al Mamun, “Indexed Binary Search based efficient search generator for J2ME English to English dictionary” in 3rd IEEE International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision, May 23rd-24th, 2014, Dhaka, Bangladesh.