Sheak Rashed Haider Noori is working as Associate Professor at the Department of Computing Sciences and Computer Engineering, Daffodil international University, Bangladesh. His research interests are in Semantic Web, Human Computer Interaction, Gamification, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Distributed System, Information and Knowledge Management and Data Mining. He was employed by several renowned organizations in Italy. He has more than 10 years’ experience in teaching, research and working at the IT industry in Italy and Bangladesh.
PhD in Information and Communication Technologies, University of Trento, Trento, Italy.
MSc in Software Engineering of Distributed System” (moved to PhD without certificate),Royal Institute of Technology, KTH. Stockholm, Sweden.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Algorithm Design, Data structure, Programming language, Software Engineering
Semantic Web, Human Computer Interaction, Gammification, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Distributed System, Information and Knowledge Management, Data Mining.
- Firoj Alam, Shammur Absar Chowdhury and Sheak Rashed Haider Noori, “Bidirectional LSTMs – CRFs Networks for Bangla POS Tagging”, 19th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2016).
- Seraj Al Mahmud Mostafa, Sheak Rashed Haidar Noori and Saujanna Jafreen, “Transparency: A Key Feature Integration in Existing Privacy Frameworks for Online User”, International Workshop on Computational Intelligence (IWCI 2016).
- Abdullah Al-Mamun and Sheak Rashed Haider Noori, “Vismarkmap – A Web Search Visualization Technique through Visual Bookmarking Approach with Mind Map Method” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), 7(11), 2016.
- Abdullah Al-Mamun, Dhaval Gandhi and Sheak Rashed Haider Noori, “Generating Representative Sets and Summaries for Large Collection of Images Using Image Cropping Techniques and Result Comparison” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications(IJACSA), 6(11), 2015.
- R.H. Noori, KT Hasan, Md. S.H. Mukta, Md. S. Rahman. “Visualization of Linguistic and Knowledge using DAG of Concept/Ontology”, On International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), March 2013.
- KT Hasan, S.R.H. Noori, A. Salam, and Md. A. Kabir. “Making sense of time: timeline visualization for public transport schedule”, In Fifth Workshop on Human-Computer Interaction and Information Retrieval, HCIR, 2011.
- R.H. Noori. “A Large Scale Distributed Knowledge Organization System”. PhD thesis, University of Trento (Italy), April 2011.
Award and Scholarship:
Won full scholarship for PhD study in Information and Communication Technologies – Awarded by the University of Trento, Italy. November 2006