Md. Fokhray Hossain is working as Full Professor at the Department of Computing Sciences and Computer Engineering, Daffodil international University, Bangladesh. His research interests are in Human Computer Interaction, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Distributed System, Information and Knowledge Management. He was employed by several renowned organizations in Bangladesh. He has more than 25 years’ experience in teaching, research and working at the IT industry and Bangladesh.
Ph.D. in Computer methods, University of Glamorgan, UK
M.Sc. in Physics, Jahangirnagar University
B.Sc. (Honr) in Physics, Jahangirnagar University
Computer Fundamental, Computer Architecture and Organization, Enterprise Network, E-Commerce and Web application, Management Information System.
Human Computer Interaction, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Distributed System, Information and Knowledge Management.
- R. Dixon, W. O. George, M. F. Hossain, R. H. Lewis and J. M. Price, “Hydrogen-Bonded Forms of Methanol: IR Spectra and ab initio Calculations”, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans., 93, 3611 – 3618, 1997.
- O. George, T. Has, M. F. Hossain,B. F. Jones and R. H. Lewis, “Hydrogen- bonded forms of ethanol – IR spectra and ab initio computations”, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans., 94, 2701 – 2708, 1998.
- Fokhray Hossain, “Prospect of E-business in Bangladesh.”, The Business Bangladesh, Volume 1, Issue 6, August 2003
- Mohammad Hasibul Haque, Dr. Md.Fokhray Hossainand A. N. M. Fauzul Hossain, “Machine and Web Translator for English to Bangla Using Natural Language Process.” Daffodil International University Journal of Science and Technology(DIUJST); Volume 5, Issue 1, Page 53 to 61, January 2010.
- K.M Fazlul Haque, Mir Mohammad Abu Kyum, Md. Baitul Al Sadi, Mrinal Kar, Md. Fokhray Hossain, “Performance Analysis of UMTS Cellular Network using Sectorization Based on Capacity and Coverage”, IJACSA, Vol. 2, No. 6, Page 98 to 104, 2011.
- Borhan Uddin,Dr. Md. Fokhray Hossain,Kamanashis Biswas, “Bangla to English Text Conversion Using OpenNLP Tools.” DaffodilInternational University Journal of Science and Technology (DIUJST); Volume 8, Issue 1, Page 37, January 2013.
- Md. Kabirul Islam and Dr. Md. Fokhray Hossain “Online Vs. Traditional Shopping in Bangladesh” Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics (DIUJST); Volume 2, Issue 1, Page, January 2013.
- Mohammad Khaled Sohel, Mohammad Touhidur Rahman, Jesmin Akhter, Mostofa Kamal Nasir,Md. Fokhray Hossain “Implementing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology for Vehical Tracking in Bangladesh”. Journal of Science and Technology, 3(2): 351-359, July2013.
- Rausan Zamir 1, a*, Nazmul Islam 2, b, M. F. Hossain3, c “Study On Buffering Capacity And Organic Matter Of Some Soil Samples From Rungicherra Tea-Estate, Bangladesh” international Letters of Natural Sciences Vol. 44 (2015) pp 31-37 © (2015) SciPress Ltd., Switzerland
- Kamrul Hossain1, Md. Fokhray Hossain2 Yousuf M Islam3 “Perceptions of the Qualities of a Model Teacher in the Minds of Newly Recruited Teachers at a Private University” Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, Vol. 9, No. 1 June, 2015, pp 43-51.
- Kamrul Hossain1, Md. Fokhray Hossain2 Yousuf M Islam3 “Questions Analysis with Bloom’s Taxonomy: A study on the department of Business Administration” Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, Vol. 9, No. 1 June, 2015, pp 43-51.
- Member of Syllabus Committee, Institute of Information Technology, JahangirnagarUniversity, 2000-2002 Bangladesh.
- Advisor of Information Technology, Nilfamari Somity, 2000-2002, Bangladesh.
- Member of Recruitment Board of Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT).
- Scholar of Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) & Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and Fujitsu, 2001 Japan.
- Scholar of Overseas Development Administrator Shared Scholarship Scheme (ODASSS), 1993-96 University of Glamorgan, UK.
- Member of Interpreter Agencies, 1996-98, Cardiff, UK.
- Member of Bangladesh Somity, 1993-98, Cardiff, UK.
- Research Fellow, 1991-93 Dhaka University.
- Member of Electronic Projukti Kendrow, 1991-93 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Treasurer, Souvenir &Tour Committee, Department of Physics, JahangirnagarUniversity 1990-91.
- Computer Education for All (Sabar Janna Comuter Shikha), Weekly Program (Every Monday) – Mohanagar, Bangladesh Radio, 2004 to 2006.
Consultant on “Chittagong Container Terminal” (CCT) computerized system, August – 2006.